Santa Monica KTC Membership
We invite you to become a Member of Santa Monica Karma Thegsum Choling (KTC), dedicated to spreading the Buddha Dharma to our community. We are an affiliated center with Karma Triyana Dharmachakra (KTD) monastery in Woodstock, NY, established by the Gyalwa Karmapa of the Kagyu lineage of Vajrayana Buddhism. For 20 years, Santa Monica KTC has welcomed all interested in practicing and exploring the Buddhist Path through meditation, book study, Dharma discussions, and Sadhana practice. Please become part of our community of Dharma practitioners to build a solid foundation in the Three Jewels of Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha
Your Membership provides the following:
• Weekly Meditation and teachings
• Group Sitting & Sadhana Practice
• Book Study Groups
• Book Borrowing privileges from our library
• Lama/Teacher Visits and interviews
• Opportunity to be part of a Buddhist Community
• Our Monthly newsletter with links to articles and events, teachings, and Dharma activities.
• An opportunity to practice generosity to help spread the Buddha’s teachings.
For a description of the benefits and allocations regarding all donations, please click here.
Santa Monica KTC is a 501C nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible. The primary support of our center is from local members and friends in the form of membership dues and donations.