We invite you to become a friend of Santa Monica Karma Thegsum Choling (KTC) dedicated to spreading the Buddha Dharma to our community. We are an affiliated center with Karma Triyana Dharmachakra (KTD) monastery in Woodstock, NY, established by the Gyalwa Karmapa of the Kagyu lineage of Vajrayana Buddhism. For 15 years Santa Monica KTC has welcomed all who are interested in practicing and exploring the Buddhist Path through meditation, book study, Dharma discussions and Sadhana practice. We invite you to become part of our community of Dharma practitioners to build a solid foundation in the Three Jewels of Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.
A monthly friendship provides:
• Weekly Meditation
• Group Sitting & Sadhana Practice
• Book Study Groups
• Book Borrowing privileges from our library
• Lama Visits and interviews
• Opportunity to be part of a Buddhist Community
• Our Monthly newsletter with links to articles and events, teachings and Dharma activities.
• An opportunity to practice generosity (all donations welcome) to help spread the Buddha’s teachings.
Santa Monica KTC is a 501C nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. The primary support of our center is from local members and friends in the form of membership dues and donations.